The DRS® Ice Roller provides an affordable and effective method of cold therapy for your face and body. Simply place the roller in your freezer for 3 or 4 hours, remove and start rolling!
What Is Ice Rolling?
Ice rolling is a type of cold therapy for your skin, much akin to the old fashioned method of using actual ice. The freezing cold temperature of the ice roller against your skin constricts blood vessels and reduces blood flow. You should immediately see a reduction in puffiness, redness, much in the same way an ice pack can help to reduce swelling and bruising.
What Can An Ice Roller Be Used For?
- Reducing puffiness
- Reducing the size of pores
- Reducing under-eye bags
- Reducing redness
- Reducing oiliness
- Soothing insect bites
- Firming the skin and eliminating wrinkles
- Providing a more radiant facial appearance
What About Acne?
Some users advocate the use of ice rollers for the treatment of acne, as it's believed the reduction in inflammation and pore size leads to the skin producing less oil (excess oil is a factor in persistent acne).
By using the ice roller at room temperature or warmer you're able to increase blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. This is most commonly done with a jade roller, but a stainless roller will have the exact same effect - it's not the material which matters, rather it's the massaging effect of the rolling motion.
Colour: White, purple, blue, green (a random colour will be sent)
Material: Stainless steel roller with a plastic handle
Instructions for Use:
- Place your ice roller in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours.
- Roll the area you would like to treat (use an upwards rolling motion).
- Repeat treatment for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Clean and store for next time (you may store the roller in the freezer).