Remove those stubborn blackheads with the power of targeted vacuum suction. Simply select the desired power setting, place the vacuum over your blackhead, and go to work! With a built in 5 megapixel camera that links to your android or iOS device, you'll never miss another blackhead or whitehead.
What Can Blackhead Vacuum Extractors Be Used For?
- Removing blackheads
- Removing whiteheads
- Clearing excess oil
- Monitoring scars, moles for changes (suction off with camera link active)
Removing Blackheads, Whiteheads & Excess Oil:
Other websites often show the device being used over the entire face. However, this is not how it should be used. Instead, the extractor should be used to spot treat blocked pores. There's no point in using the vacuum for unblemished skin, as all you will achieve is the removal of sebum (and sebum is in your pores for a reason - there is usually no benefit to removing it).
Monitoring Scars, Moles & Other Blemishes:
The device can be used in its camera only mode. This provides 20 x magnification with a 5MP camera and allows clear and exact images of scars/moles and so on. With these images you can monitor changes, such as a change in size/appearance of scars after each treatment to see what is working.
- Built in 5MP camera
- Multiple power levels
- Four different suction heads
- Portable design
- Rechargeable built-in battery
Suction levels: 5
Camera: 20 x magnification (5MP)
Supports: Android & iOS
Before using this device on your face we recommend testing on your arm so you have an idea of the suction levels.
- Ensure your face is clean. We strongly recommend steaming your face (a hot shower will do) before attempting treatment so as to ensure your pores are fully open. This will also help to soften blackheads.
- Identify the blackheads you would like to treat.
- Place the extractor over your blackhead(s) and turn the unit on.
- Move the extractor so as to ensure you spend no more than three seconds on the same area of skin (longer than this will cause redness and bruising).
- If the blackheads are not dislodged in this time then cease treatment and return at a later date.
As mentioned previously, there is no point in using an extractor on unblemished skin as all you will achieve is sebum removal from your pores. This (usually) has no benefits and isn't worth the redness and bruising that may accompany vacuum treatment.
I was skeptical of this being so cheap but it’s really good, in fact it’s so good I thought I could handle the higher level.. beware though it is quite strong suction and leaves bruising if you do too strong too soon. I will be sticking to the low levels but I really like it and it definitely clears the pores
Blackhead Vacuum Extractor w 5MP Camera